Your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.
Due to the increased number of COVID-19 cases, we are adjusting the office policies to allow for a safe place for your periodontal treatment. Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
Your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant on a frequent basis.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, there will be changes to our in-office experience.
- Please fill out the health history prior to your first visit
- You must arrive within 5 minutes of your appointment to minimize the amount of interaction between patients at any given time, we will try to adhere to a strict schedule.
- Unless a parent or guardian is required, please come to your appointment alone in order to minimize contact between other patients in the waiting room.
- Please call us to let us know you have arrived, we will inform you when to come into the office for your appointment.
- We ask that you bring your own pen to sign any documents to minimize cross-contamination.
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.